Power Struggle.
Wednesday April 07th 2010, 11:10 am
Filed under: Uncategorized

This dream made me feel disgusting. I was in the shop I work at and my boss wass exually harrassing me. He handed me a handful of cash, my paycheck, and grabbed my arm and very quietly asked me if it was all there, or if I noticed anything missing. I said no, it was the amount it was supposed to be. Then he accused me of stealing from him and that he was going to be contacting me via his lawyer.

It was my real boss, and so vivid and realistic. The strange thing is, I have worked at my job for 9 years and my boss loves me. We have a great relationship, that I always interpreted as father-daughter. Recently, a new woman manager has started working there (within the last three years) and she has been telling me that he is a pervert and yadda yadda, so that has been onmy mind severely lately.

We were then transported into a court room, and I was screaming at the top of my lungs at him until I was shaking and crying. Then, I continued to scream but no sound was coming out of my mouth. He was sitting there silently, not looking at me. The woman manager was sitting next to me, staring and not saying a word. Then I woke up. I felt like it had all happened. I feared going into work that day.